Fresh 48 photo sessions are an excellent way to document siblings meeting for the first time. It’s a special and sacred moment and being able to have a keepsake of it will be remembered for years to come!
Soak in the moments, I’ll be your memory catcher
“Charis is an absolute delight and her photos are beautiful! She has done two sessions for our family and we will treasure them for many many years to come. I could not recommend her enough.”
Fresh 48 Photography Session Includes
- session at an local OKC hospital within the first 48 hours of your baby’s life (usually it happens in the first 12-24 hours)
- me (your photographer) being on call from 37 weeks on to be able to do your session!
- 30 – 60 minute session
- From pre-planning details, to reminders of what to do on session day, I guide you through the process to make it as stress free and relaxing as possible!
- sneak peek of photos you can share with friends within 6-12 hours after the session
- complete online gallery of high resolution digital images within 1-2 weeks
- complimentary $50 print credit to CEP’s online store of beautiful products
- cost: $650
- option to bundled with other sessions and save! Check those packages out here!
- Add On a short video for $200
This is about soaking in the present and enjoying the moment. And I’ll capture the love and the snuggles so that you have delightful images to treasure for years.
Fresh 48 Photo Sessions are $650 – Contact me to get started!
FAQ’s About Fresh 48 Photography?
When should I schedule my session?
I recommend booking your Fresh 48 session during your second trimester. Due to the on call nature of a Fresh 48 I do have to take a limited amount of Fresh 48 photo shoots each month. But always reach out and see if I have availability!
What happens if my baby comes before you are on call?
I will do my best to come even if your baby is born before 37 weeks. If the rare chance would happen that I am out of town or unable to come, your session can be traded for an in home newborn photo session or family session. Another issue that can happen is your baby requring NICU time. I have a very special place for NICU families since I myself have been one! I will work to see if we can still do the session at some point in the NICU or we switch for a session after you come home.
I require a $200 to book your session due to the on call nature of Fresh 48 photography sessions. The rest of the payment is not due till the day of the session.
What do I need for a Fresh 48 Photo Shoot at an OKC hospital?
You and your baby! I will provide a full online session prep guide to make you ready. I will provide a letter board that we can put your child’s weight, name, birth date on etc. I also bring some swaddles and headbands.