The best gift to come out of 2020 – this darling daughter of mine. (who is not this little at all anymore!)
In a year of so much upheaval and loss and grief for so many different things, I come to the end looking to not only reflect on the hard but also on the good. Our family and I personally experienced some pretty rough times. But in the midst of the hard there were good things that happened. God was with us, walked beside us and gave us strength and grace needed for each day.
Some of the good things I have from 2020
– baby girl #2
– healing from the bilateral pneumonia and blood clots I had in December 2019
– a vehicle given to us (made getting out to the beach and other places such a gift!)
– getting to spend some time with family (both of our families live in other states.)
– my husband still has a good job and we have enough for our needs
– direction and clarity for some big decisions we unexpectedly had to make. One of the hardest things at the end of this year has been the very difficult decision we have had to make to leave NYC. Moving business to another state and losing my wonderful clients makes me so sad! Many many tears about this change.
– watching my 3 year old fall in love with her sister and her curiosity about life
– so many amazing clients I was able to serve. In the spring I wasn’t sure I would get to do any sessions this year! I’m so blessed by the families I got to capture this year. Thank you for choosing me to capture your memories!